PURPOSE OF THE JOB
You ensure that all data in SAP is correct with regard to products, customers and suppliers. You will be based in Ypres (BE) or Halluin (FR) and will report to the group IT manager.
ACTIVITIES i non-exhaustive list
- You are responsible for the correct creation of new products and the collection of correct data for these new products (both in internal departments and externally at suppliers) such as dimensions, nutritional values, ….
- You are co-responsible for making all this data available to your colleagues in a structured way.
- In addition, you are co-responsible for updating the ERP system.
- You are also the one who ensures that the GS1 and similar databases are filled in correctly.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Ad hoc projects, based on your expertise and interests
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and/or have an experience of minimum 3 years in a simular function
- You are a versatile administrative person who gets satisfaction from a support function and can be deployed flexibly.
- Good knowledge of French and English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset
More info on www.pidy.com/carreer
- You work accurately, punctually and conscientiously and you move easily from one task to another, always keeping a good overview of your tasks
- You can work fluently with the usual software applications (MS Office, …) and switch easily between systems (knowledge of software such as Codesoft or Bartender is an asset).
- You have experience in using an ERP system (knowledge of food industry software packages such as SAP is an asset).
- You are flexible and solution oriented
- You enjoy working in a small, dynamic team
- You have a hands-on mentality and can accomplish tasks independently.
- Finally, you are able to set priorities and, as a team player, you want to take the company to the next level.
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join us:
- Permanent contract
- Full-time (80% is negotiable)
- Challenging and varied tasks with internal training in an experienced team
- Full package with extra-legal benefits: meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance
- We find the work-life balance important: possibility of working from home (max. 2 days per week) after settling in, working hours are negotiable
- 20+6 days’ vacation, free to plan (with team)
Interested? Contact me today: email@example.com or 0032498629986 (Annelore Victor)
Ontdek hier ons Pidy assortiment
Blijf op de hoogte van onze nieuwigheden en beursdeelnames.
Essentiële kit waarmee u uw creaties kunt presenteren, zodat u van ons product de ster van uw evenement kunt maken.
Ontdek hier onze producten!