Your main objective is to ensure the punctual and correct delivery of reports and the development of all linked tools (such as datawarehouse, dashboards…) to optimize this process.
You provide support in the search for insight into our data.
All entities within the Pidy Group.
Your workplace: HQ in Ypres.
You report to the IT manager.
ACTIVITIES i not-exhaustive list
- Qlik sense: managing reports, setting up parameters,…
- EDI: setting up new customers, following up on existing customers (optimising, making corrections, …) contact with external suppliers,…
- Manage Winshuttle
- Support for the internal use of BI reporting
- Detect business needs, propose solutions and develop them concretely.
- The maintenance and further expansion of the data warehouse
- Independent and efficient follow-up of your assigned projects
- Optimization of Adhoc projects in the context of Business intelligence
- In addition, you contribute to the IT view within Pidy, you pass it on to your colleagues.
COMPETENCIES & EDUCATION
- You have a bachelor’s degree (in IT) or equaled by experience (at least 3 years of experience in a similar position).
- Knowledge of SQL and Qliksense is a must
- Knowledge and experience with SAP is a plus
- You speak and write fluently in English, French and Dutch.
- You can work independently
- You work project-based
- You know how to prioritize and find it important to respect deadlines
- You are customer-oriented, both internally and externally
- Fulltime contract – permanent contract
- You will be part of our IT team, a dynamic and forward-thinking environment
- market conform salary with meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance
Interested? Contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0032 498 62 99 86
Ontdek hier ons Pidy assortiment
Blijf op de hoogte van onze nieuwigheden en beursdeelnames.
Essentiële kit waarmee u uw creaties kunt presenteren, zodat u van ons product de ster van uw evenement kunt maken.
Ontdek hier onze producten!